I always try to remain positive about everything going on in my life at the moment. I hate it if one of my friends or family is sad or upset, I'll try my very best to cheer them up! I make the best of what I have got in life. My family & friends are amazing at cheering me up at the low points of my life! I realise how lucky I am to have such good support from my family and friends when I really need them! They make me laugh when I'm down or upset about something and help me put a positive spin on the thing i'm upset about! I hate being depressed about something & do my best to sort it out and make my happy as possible! I try to have friends who are positive and always happy although i know people aren't always happy but as long as they got a positive attitude & know how to have a laugh then I am happy too!
i spent 6 months being depressed because of my diagnosis of being in hospital in 2003 when I was first admitted for my mitochondrial condition and I've worked hard at being happy again! So my family are glad that i'm finally back to my cheerful self!
Times when I'm happy:
- Talking to friends via MSN/text/in person
- When someone in my family circle does something funny (love you nana!)
- When I have my cochlear implant on & istening to music
- Making crafty things
- When i'm having a good flirt with the guys (hey im a single girl!)
- Volunteering at the school
- Watching movies
- Comedy classic sitcoms on TV
- Watching Neville the hamster do funny things!
Times when I get upset or sad:
- When I'm on my monthly cycle (you know what I'm talking about girls! Hormones crazy!)
- When my family & friends are sad or upset (I do my best to help them!)
- If someone says a bad comment to me
- When I'm on my own at home (I love company!)
- If I'm in any pain