I am still to buy myself an advent calendar as I have had one every year! On the 1st of December we will be putting up our large fibre optic tree & switch on the lights on our tree in the front garden! My parents put the sparkly blue lights on the tree in preparation and to test them out! I will post pictures of them soon!
We decorate the whole of the living room with little ornaments of Christmas such as little Santa’s and light up snowmen and also some bouncing Santa’s that you hang up and then when you hit them they go “MERRY CHRISTMAS!” ! Our house is going to look sooooo festive!! I’m already feeling VERY festive as there’s Christmassy commercials, lights, Xmas shopping in town!
My list for Christmas!
- opening my advernt calender
- Get a sexy haircut
- Go the junior school's christmas fayre
- Send christmas cards
- Putting the fibre optic tree up in the living room
- switching on the christmas lights on the tree outside
- decorate the living room with tinsel!
- Load Christmassy pictures from my camera!
- Go shopping for christmas outfits to wear on Christmas Eve & Day
- Wrap presents
- Go to my nana's house in Middlesbrough to see the rest of the family & exchange presents
- Listen to even more christmas songs (including playing Wham - Last Christmas a thousand times!!)
- See mates for christmas Eve as we get together as group and catch up!
- Celebrate christmas Day with parents and brother, open presents and go to the pub
- Watch Christmas TV specials including Dr who!
Ah What a good & busy time Christmas is! I hope everyone else has a good and Happy Christmas planned! xx