The Great stuff:
- Starting the blog
- Seeing the blog getting more followers ( I thank you very much for reading!)
- Meeting other CI users and talking via MSN about each other's experiences
- Maintaining my weight of 8 stone
- The sunshine we had this summer
- Going to my 1st wedding out of my group of friends in July
- Seeing my old teacher of the deaf from my junior school again at my friend’s wedding.We had a good catch up! This led to volunteering at my old junior school,
- Going to cinema with mates for my 23rd birthday to see Mamma Mia! It was sooooooooooo good!
- Setting up the YCIS facebook group and getting in touch with other Cochlear implant
- Gaining more social confidence
- Flirting with the guys now and again!
- Going to Middlesbrough to see the family for Christmas!
- The annual Mates group get together on Chrsitmas eve!
- Spending time with the family on christmas Day
The Not So Great stuff:
- Having 2 infections in my PEG ow! Also being in pain too much that I cant bear to move!
- Dissapointment from dietician about news about the amount of time I still have to have my PEG in
- My OCD/handwashing
- Not seeing my friends as much as I’d like to
- Getting upset too easily because of things said regarding my eyes or anything bad medically
- Getting fustrated about things that I cant change
I decided not to make any resolutions this year as theynever happen or gets done so at least I’ll avoid major disapointment when they don’t happen. I’ve made the same ones the last few years and it really sucks when they don’t happen! It wont stop me hoping it will happen though…
I hope everyone else has a HAPPY NEW YEAR & it brings you everything you could hope for!